Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pics from quiet and short dog park trip today!

Its a good thing the dog park is a 20 block walk for Shamus and I anyway. Walking there and back is exercise in its own almost everyday!! =P 

Shamus made two friends today. Did not get a pic of the other guy, will next time. He was rescued from a bad situation and is still learning that no one wants to hurt him. Poor little poopie face. I hope to see him a lot in the future at the dog park. I am confident that all he needs is frequent trips to see his friends and eventually he will run with the pack in a confident and fearless manner. <3 u Iggy

 The proud... The beautiful... Stand tall as one!


 You take the low road, I'll take the high road.


 Those of you who know Shamus, know that he LOVES his little friends!! =P


 This little cutie pie was chasing Shamus all over. "Stay away from my bum!!" he shouted.


Skunky! Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment