Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

Good Morning!!! Happy Monday to all! Don't forget to cuddle up with your loved one when you get back from work!

Don't forget to cuddle up with your loved one when you get back from work. I simple hello isn't sufficient either. I realize your lives may be busy but never busy enough for the one you love. What should be topic of conversation today? 

How often does everyone bathe their dog? Shamus is getting his bath today!! =P Cats are lucky they just clean themselves all day. I bathe Shamus once every two and a half weeks. The reason I wait is so that his skin doesn't become super dry. The natural oils help to keep the dry skin problems from coming around. Might I also suggest searching out a conditioning shampoo for your pooch. Shamus uses 'Spa' product line found at Petco. 


Please!! I invite you to subscribe if you haven't and leave a comment or thought of your own on this topic.



No comments:

Post a Comment