Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

If your dog does not have an elevated dog bowl you should seriously consider getting him or her one.

When your dog is bending down to eat it is putting stress on its hips, back, and shoulders. But if they are eating out of an elevated bowl you can reduce the amount of stress your loved one receives dramatically. You'd be surprised how much of a difference it can make. I got Shamus one and he actually finishes his meal in his normal 5-10 minute fashion. If I can see how much happier he is to eat and drink water then that is enough for me to tell you that you should go out and get your dog an elevated feeder. His first one was fifteen bucks at one of the local marts. Upgraded him to a fifty dollar one and same concept besides that now I can raise it or lower it. Trust me, though its fifty bucks because it looks nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment